- Allowing customers to bank how and when they want;
- Innovative online tools with intuitive mobile interfaces;
- Specialist legal firm support through the professional team;
- Your own relationship team of three plus. There’s always a real local person to talk to;
- A culture that promotes and ensures outstanding service and long-term relationships.
- Advocating for you so you are free to carry on working;
- Wealth of knowledge with 15 PI insurance specialists in New Zealand, servicing over 200 NZ Law firms;
- Excellent long-standing relationships with all insurers – including overseas options;
- Superb track record at handling claims;
- A good culture and low turnover of staff -meaning a greater depth and retention of knowledge of your business and the industry;
- Able to provide cover for all types of insurances.
- Kiwi owned and operated. The largest independent business to business supplier of office products in New Zealand;
- Committed to the best service regardless of size or location with competitive pricing and fast delivery;
- Range of 5,000 high quality products;
- Personalised service with the benefits of group pricing and systems;
- OPD is a member of BPGI (Business Products Group International), a global purchasing group of 4,500 that sources the ultimate in products, pricing and service from an international perspective.
- CSG is the parent company for what was Konica Minolta in NZ;
- Konica Minolta have always impressed the legal sector with their focus on listening to our needs. A dedicated personal and local account manager ensured;
- With CSG, Konica Minolta now offer many more efficiency improving options from copiers and scanners to video conferencing.
- Helping New Zealand law firms manage information and records for over 30 years;
- High levels of security, innovation and efficiency;
- Modern options for the paperless office and services to suit all needs;
- Local account managers dedicated to providing their expertise and knowledge to help you manage your records.
- Australasian Legal Practice Management Association (ALPMA);
- Large membership of New Zealand and Australian law firm leaders;
- Offering a wealth of learning resources, knowledge, sharing and industry leadership developments;
- Annual summit on the latest technologies and development.
Liquor Supply and related products
- Liquor King (now known as LK) have 39 liquor stores nationwide;
- LK have an excellent range of wine, beer spirits, non-alcoholic beverages, cheese and snacks combined with the in-store expertise to assist you with your events and functions.
- Can supply glassware and chiller trailers on a rental basis if needed.
- A talented team of creative specialists who provide great marketing solutions;
- Brand strategy, logo and brand visual identity, graphic design, print, copy writing, e-newsletters and web services all under one roof;
- Inventive and unique solutions to help ensure you stand out in the market place and achieve your business goals;
- Unique online editing and ordering system to save you time and money on print.
- Many decades of legal experience means Julie and her team “get legal”;
- An extension of your office and part of your team;
- Eliminate distance but maintain consistency of style and unique firm needs.
- Day to day transcription work; interviews, project work.
- Not all legal transcription services are the same: They offer accuracy, confidentiality, efficient communication and established workflows, ensuring immense value.
Litigation Support & e-Discovery Services
- Helping firms manage the entire e-discovery process, parts of it, or providing advice around it;
- Providing clarity to complex technical matters and demystifying the issues;
- No need to reinvent the wheel, outsource and improve your efficiency and cost effectiveness.
TELECOMS / Internet
- Business focused with different levels of premium service;
- Failover systems so if one internet system fails you cutover to another;
- Network agnostic to allow greater choice and the best price options;
- Robust, secure and economical internet phone systems;
- Kiwi owned with a dedicated account manager and local assistance, regardless of size or level of business.
- Automio helps lawyers innovate;
- Lawyers use our Lawyer Bots to create innovative legal services and products;
- Lawyers Bots are software robots that automate repetitive legal work;
- This digital workforce of Lawyers Bots works 24/7 and loves large workloads;
- Serves clients online;
- Lowers risk and increses profitability;
- Best of all, it helps lawyers win back their time to do what matters most.
- Transforming estate planning with technology;
- Digitise your estate planning services to improve productivity, quality and manage risk;
- The most comphrehensive precedents allowing you to provide for your clients simple and complex needs. Reviewed by Chris and Greg Kelly Law;
- Mirror Wills produced in minutes complete with accurate gender and family relationships;
- Simple to onboard with no up front costs.
- New Zealand’s client-friendliest global ID verification software
- Verify the identity of your client by inputting their mobile number into your APLY dashboard, initiating the verification process via SMS
- Enable clients to individually complete the ID process in under two minutes, at their convenience no matter where they are
- No apps to download and intuitive mobile interface
- AML, CDD and KYC compliant and uniquely secure
- Proven technology used in leading tier-1 banks
- Verify Name, Date of Birth, Address and PEP status instantaneously against government and trusted data sources
- Complete verification with just a Drivers Licence or Passport – no Proof of Address or supporting documents needed
- Advanced biometric tech and anti-tampering security check features
- Save time and money for the business and for the client
- Fantastic local support and dedicated AllProcure customer service contact
Get a free Trial Login